# Sonus SBC 1000
The ServicePilot Sonus SBC 1000 package collects Sonus SBC 1000 statistics.
This package automatically configures the ServicePilot Manager to collect statistics from Sonus SBC 1000 to query Sonus SBC 1000s on which
SNMP Service has been configured. The statistics gathered in this way include:
- System temperature
- DSP resource usage
- Port statistics
- Signalling Group status
- SIP Server information
SNMP must be installed and configured on the Sonus SBC 1000 (Security: SNMP v2c read-only access from the ServicePilot Manager IP address)
Network Flows - It is is necessary to ensure network connectivity between ServicePilot and the monitored device. In case of a network infrastructure using a firewall, the port below must be opened:
- UDP/161 (SNMP): Between ServicePilot Manager and Sonus SBC 1000
- UDP/162 (SNMP Trap): (Optional) Between Sonus SBC 1000 and ServicePilot Agent
- ServicePilot Manager minimum version: 8.5
Before adding a resource to monitor, make certain that all pre-requisites are in place and if a ServicePilot Agent is required, that it is communicating correctly with the ServicePilot Manager.
Add resource using Views Configuration web interface
- As an administrative user of ServicePilot, open the ServicePilot web interface.
- Navigate to Administration. The Configuration > Views web page will open.
- Click on the view in which to place the new resource in the Views hierarchy on the left of the interface. The View editor section will show the existing view contents.
- From the Packages list on the right of the interface, click and drag the voip-sonus-sbc-1000 package into the View editor and let go.
- The Resource properties dialog box will open to allow resource configuration.
- Click OK to close the Resource properties dialog box. Note that the dialog box will not close if required parameters are not set.
- Click Save to apply the new resource to ServicePilot configuration.
Key field notes
In the Monitoring Policies tab, specify the policy or policies to apply to the resource
- Parameters tab:
- IP address/FQDN: Specify the IP address, host name or FQDN for the Sonus SBC 1000, as resolvable by the machine on which ServicePilot Manager is running