#Avaya aura presence services
This package is designed to collects and disseminates presence from Avaya and third party sources across a set of business environments, enabling users throughout the network to reach the people they need.
Network Flows - It is necessary to ensure network connectivity between ServicePilot and the monitored device. In case of a network infrastructure with a firewall, all of the following flows must be opened:
- ServicePilot Manager Web server access (by default TCP/80 when using HTTP or TCP/443 when using HTTPS although this port is configurable): Between ServicePilot Avaya aura presence services and ServicePilot Manager
Script with access to Avaya aura presence services web pages scheduled to send ServicePilot indicator data
- ServicePilot Manager minimum version: 8.5
Before adding a resource to monitor, make certain that all pre-requisites are in place and if a ServicePilot Agent is required, that it is communicating correctly with the ServicePilot Manager.
Add resource using Views Configuration web interface
- As an administrative user of ServicePilot, open the ServicePilot web interface.
- Navigate to Administration. The Configuration > Views web page will open.
- Click on the view in which to place the new resource in the Views hierarchy on the left of the interface. The View editor section will show the existing view contents.
- From the Packages list on the right of the interface, click and drag the voip-avaya-aura-presence-services package into the View editor and let go.
- The Resource properties dialog box will open to allow resource configuration.
- Click OK to close the Resource properties dialog box. Note that the dialog box will not close if required parameters are not set.
- Click Save to apply the new resource to ServicePilot configuration.
Key field notes
In the Monitoring Policies tab, specify the policy or policies to apply to the resource
Basic Parameters tab:
- IP address: Specify the IP address, host name or FQDN for the device, as resolvable by the machine on which ServicePilot Manager is running