Personal Data Policy of the Sites www.servicepilot.com and cloud.servicepilot.com
ServicePilot Technologies SAS with a share capital of 40,236 euros, registered with the RCS of St Nazaire under number 439 416 504, whose registered office is located at 162, bd des Océanides, 44380 Pornichet - France (hereinafter "ServicePilot"), is the controller within the meaning of the RGPD, for the collection and processing of personal data on the Site.
ServicePilot has appointed a Data Protection Officer (hereinafter referred to as "DPO") / Personal Data Referee who can be contacted at the following address [email protected].
The processing operations concern the following purposes:
- Contact forms to inform you about our activity, to process your message, or to review and process your partnership request.
- Customer account creation data is processed to identify customer account holders for subscription to ServicePilot SaaS via the Site. The navigation data collected through the connection data (logs) generated by the Site's web server are kept for security purposes, for a period strictly necessary for this purpose, and may not exceed six months. This data is intended for ServicePilot services in charge of ensuring the security of the Site.
- The navigation data collected through the connection data (logs) generated by the Site's web server are also used by ServicePilot to implement its own audience measurement tools and to better understand the interests of its visitors. In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL:
- You have the right to object, which you can exercise by writing to [email protected];
- The data collected are not cross-referenced with other processing operations;
- The processing is only used for the production of anonymous statistics;
- No tracking is done regarding your browsing on other sites;
- The last two bytes of your IP address are deleted;
- For the purpose described in this paragraph, the connection data (logs) generated by the Site's web server are not stored for more than 13 months from the first visit;
- Raw attendance data associating an identifier are also not kept for more than 13 months.
- Data relating to subscriptions to ServicePilot SaaS and transactions carried out via the Site are processed for the purpose of managing the subscription and the commercial relationship. Banking information is processed only by our secure online payment solution providers, it being specified that: the cryptogram is not kept after the first transaction has been completed; and credit card data is kept until full payment has been made, and until the products ordered have been received. In the context of claims management, payment data may be stored and archived for the period provided for in Article L. 133-24 of the Monetary and Financial Code.
- More generally, personal data collected via the Site are processed in order to manage the contractual and commercial relationship with ServicePilot's Customers and prospects. These processing operations are necessary for the performance of the contract or pre-contractual measures taken at the request of its Customers or prospects, or at the very least meet ServicePilot's legitimate interest in presenting its activity and services to its customers and prospects.
The data thus collected on the Site are exclusively intended for ServicePilot, and/or any subcontractors used in the management of the Site, in particular concerning our service providers for secure online payment solutions, or even concerning the service providers in charge of technical support.
Unless otherwise stated in this personal data policy, the data of visitors to the Site, ServicePilot Customers, are kept for the time necessary to manage the commercial relationship. Customer data used for commercial prospecting purposes may be kept for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship. Data of visitors to the Site, prospects who are not ServicePilot customers, are kept for the time necessary to manage the commercial relationship, and for a period of three years from the time they are collected or the last contact made by the prospect, unless agreed for a longer period. All data used to establish proof of a right or contract, or stored in compliance with a legal and/or regulatory obligation, may be the subject of an archiving policy, and may be stored for these purposes in accordance with the legal and/or regulatory provisions in force. If you decide to exercise your right of opposition, the information allowing your right of opposition to be taken into account will be kept for a minimum of three years from the exercise of your right of opposition.
The personal data thus processed via the Site remain in principle within the territory of the European Union. However, exceptionally, they may be transferred outside the European Union, provided that the country concerned benefits from an adequacy decision, or at least that this transfer is governed by appropriate guarantees, such as standard contractual clauses, these guarantees being available on request.
The Site does not set any third-party cookies, the only cookies set through the Site being cookies set by ServicePilot necessary for the technical operation of the Site.
Conformément aux recommandations de la CNIL, ces cookies sont dispensés du recueil préalable de votre consentement. Vous pouvez vous y opposer et les supprimer en utilisant les paramètres de votre navigateur, cependant votre expérience de visiteur du Site et le fonctionnement technique du Site pour les finalités indiquées ci-après risquent d’être fortement dégradés.
ServicePilot uses the following cookies on its Site:
|Cookie categories||Purpose||Conservation period|
|Session cookie||used to maintain the state of the application||The time of the session|
|Session ID Cookie||strictly necessary for the operation of the Site, which are intended to maintain your session following your identification||The time of the session|
|Preference cookie||collect information about your choices and preferences and allow you to save the language or other local settings to personalize your experience as a visitor to the Site.||Time to browse the site|
|Shopping Cart Cookie||Used to maintain the items you have pre-selected for purchase||Time to browse the site|
|Authentication cookie||Used to allow your authentication on the Site||The time required for your authentication|
No persistent cookies are placed by ServicePilot or any third party through the Site.
As a visitor to the Site, you have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data and, where applicable, the right to the portability of your data. You may request the limitation or oppose the processing of your data, or if necessary, withdraw your consent. You can also define guidelines on the fate of your data after your death, pursuant to Article 32 6° of the amended Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978.
To exercise these rights, send an email to : [email protected], or write to ServicePilot Technologies SAS, 162, bd des Océanides, 44380 Pornichet - France.