A very fast ROI. How?
- Automatic deployment ServicePilot is highly automated and does not require (or very little) Professional Services. With its intelligent agents, ServicePilot automatically discovers and analyzes applications and their dependencies.
- Operational efficiency ServicePilot allows you to understand and improve your entire IT by going much further than most competitors: APM (traces, metrics, logs and profiling), NPM (analysis of each network flow), Infra (hundreds of routers, switches), ...
- Replacement of expensive software ServicePilot can replace leading APM products at 3 to 5 times lower cost
- Resources & design ServicePilot has developed all the fundamental building blocks in-house (Manager, Agent, Database and Front-End) with one of the best frameworks in the world. The software is continuously optimized and requires very few system resources
Cloud, Infrastructure, IoT & Endpoint Monitoring
- SNMP v1 v2c v3
- Servers Routers Switches
- Storage Databases
- Kubernetes Containers
- AWS GCP Azure
- Large networks
- Unlimited Objects per host
- All object functions
- Unlimited Objects per host
- All object functions
- APM - NPM
- System metrics
- Traces, metrics and application logs
- Dotnet, Java, Node, PHP, Go, C++, Ruby, Python
- Profiler Dotnet
- Network Traffic - PCAP Export - Netflow, Jflow, sFlow
- SaaS - 30 day retention included
- SaaS - 12 months retention - add $435 per month
- On Premise rental - Unlimited retention - add $435 per month
- * Same Pricing for SaaS or On Premise rental
- ** Requires TDSLink - NBA for zOS installed on each LPAR
- Other options: zOS agent for Network flows, VoIP, On Premise permanent license, ...
- 50,000 objects per manager
- 1 billion metrics per day per manager
- Unlimited manager instances
- Unlimited users
- Replicated Storage
- Geo cluster storage
- Manager in cluster
- Database en cluster
- Public agents in 5 countries
- Windows Agent
- Linux Agent
- Raspberry Agent
- z/OS Agent
- Endpoint Agent
- Secured proxy Agent
- SaaS or On Premise
- Free Object
- Host Infra
- Host Full Stack
- Obfuscated owner code
- Signed binaries with EV certificate
- Administrator groups
- Operator groups
- Reader groups
- Local passwords
- LDAP passwords
- AD zero conf mode
- Web Transaction
- Windows Event
- Web Server Log
- Host/Appli Inventory
- System Agent
- SNMP Poll v1, v2c, v3
- SNMP Trap
- DNS DHCP
- IP Route
- Remote Command
- Remote Plugin
- Web Check
- Iot - MQTT
- Endpoint Inventory
- Datadog APM
- Automatic based on ML
- Anomaly of service
- SNMP Trap
- Confirmation Tempo
- Waiting after action
- Waiting x occurrences
- Webhook (Slack, PagerDuty, ServiceNow, Kafka, ...)
- System diag seconde
- Network diag seconde
- 300+ Packages
- Customizable packages
- Simple packages
- Web design
- CSV file
- Web link
- L7 Automatic
- L4 Automatic
- Dashboard editor
- PDF report editor
- Automatic pdf reports via email
- Lucene Syntaxe
- SQL Syntaxe
- JSON Exchange
- PDF reports
- Reduction of alerts
- Root Cause Analysis
- Dynamic Topology
- PCAP Traces
- Windows Endpoint
- SSH SFTP/SCP
- Large capacity
Free installation in a few clicks
- No on-premise software setup, servicing and configuration complexity
- Instant setup, complete and pre-configured to ensure robust monitoring
- Contracts and commitments over time ( > 1 year)
- Performance, Data Storage and Infrastructure Management
- 2 additional solutions: VoIP and Mainframe monitoring
Frequently Asked Questions
- OBJECT: an Object is a ServicePilot collection element (SNMP, ICMP, Custom, logs, Syslog, SNMP Traps, ...). It forms a group of indicators belonging to a device, a computer resource or a service (for example, an object can be a network interface, a disk, etc.). It can also be used to create, receive, send custom metrics or for remote polling.
- HOST - INFRA: a Host - Infra is a physical or virtual OS instance, an IP address or a network device that you monitor with ServicePilot. With a Host - Infra license you have local monitoring and unlimited objects (on-host polling).
- HOST - FULL-STACK: a Host - Full-Stack is an Host - Infra with the addition of AppTrace and NetTrace technologies (Trace, dependencies, application flows, NetFlow, sFlow, jFlow,...).
- PHONES (only available in the OnPremise plan): this corresponds to the number of phones for which CDRs and call quality are collected.
ServicePilot's data retention varies depending on the plan. SaaS Base allows you to retain 13 months worth of historical data, while the OnPremise plan features a custom data retention. The Audit service retains 4 weeks of data.
Yes, you can monitor your IT and your customers'.
You can give your customers access by creating in ServicePilot « Reader » type users. Once the view is created, resources can be added and you just need to limit each customer access to its own view.
Yes, you only need to create an account to have free access to ServicePilot's real-time monitoring features. No credit card or bank details are required.
If you need data retention, we can propose you a 15-day trial.
The SaaS Base plan can be subscribed 2 ways:
- By monthly subscription with no commitment: invoicing is done at the beginning of each month (the first invoice is prorated from the date of registration). Your account will be automatically renewed every month, unless you cancel your subscription. If you upgrade your subscription during your billing period, the additional difference will be billed on a pro-rated basis for the remainder of your billing period. If you downgrade your SaaS Base account or switch back to the Free version, the change in your subscription will take effect at the end of the current billing period, so you will never lose the subscription you paid for. Once you switch to our Free subscription, you will not be billed in the future.
- By annual subscription: it is subject to annual invoicing and gives rise to a 5% discount. Your account will be automatically renewed every year unless you cancel your subscription. If you upgrade your subscription during your billing period, the additional difference will be billed on a pro-rata basis for the remainder of your billing period. If you downgrade your Pro account or switch back to the Free version, the change in your subscription will take effect at the end of the current billing period, so you will never lose the subscription you paid for. Once you switch to our Free subscription, you will not be billed in the future.
- The OnPremise offer is subscribed through a specific agreement with the acquisition of the license and its Hosts Infra / Hosts Full-Stack / Objects / Phones extensions as well as the associated maintenance. The commitment is specific to the contract.
- The Audit offer is a flat rate service with a single invoice.
You just need to click on the Subscription page and fill in the form.
Cancelling your account will take effect immediately. Once your account is cancelled, you will no longer be able to log in, you will not receive any new invoices and for security reasons all your data will be destroyed.
Yes, payments can also be made by wire transfer. In this case, access to the Pro SaaS will be possible as soon as the transfer is received.
Access to the support depends on the type of subscription.
- Free SaaS: tickets can be opened via email.
- SaaS Base: tickets can be opened via email or phone.
- OnPremise: tickets can be opened via email, phone or customer portal available on our website.
Support is available via phone and chat 5/7, business days, at least from 9am-12pm and 2pm-8pm (CET+1).
Our pricing method is based on a degressive rate according to the volume.