Full-stack monitoring for the whole team
- To collect all relevant indicators from the IT environment in order to correlate them and quickly understand the most complex problems without changing tools.
- Only full-stack collection can offer both "service" and "technical" vision.
- Service and network maps enable real-time monitoring of the data flow between services and infrastructure components in order to gain a complete understanding of the architecture and the application's dependencies.
Faced with an important offer of monitoring tools and sometimes a bullsh.. marketing, here are some easy points to check before committing:
- Full-stack : monitoring with/without network?
- Desktop monitoring: end-user-experience?
- Docker: automatic container discovery?
- APM: synthetic monitoring vs. details of application transactions?
- Windows server monitoring: using SNMP obsolete since 2008 or agent?
- How many pollers for 1,000 devices and more?
- Machine Learning: automatic learning without thresholds or improved statistics?
- Modern interface: mobile and tablet support?
- International teams: local time and format support?
In addition to being one of the best monitoring tools, ServicePilot allows us to collaborate every day in a very efficient way with only one goal in mind: the quality of our customers' information systems.
We installed ServicePilot in a matter of days and after several weeks of use, the software became indispensable to operators to ensure the performance of internal contact centers and anticipate incidents.
Get started Now
ServicePilot is trusted by companies and administrations just like yours, small or very large.
- 100% free real-time monitoring
- No on-premise software setup, servicing and configuration complexity
- Instant setup, complete and pre-configured to ensure robust monitoring