ServicePilot takes hybrid infrastructure monitoring a step further with intelligent agents, metric and log collection
Competitive products are sufficient for simple check type needs. They are often very limited for automatic deployments and frequently require the intervention of professional services providers.
- Rapid installation designed for very large Information Systems - networks, servers, storage and cloud
- Correlation with network flow and application transaction analysis
- Per-second diagnostics, log analysis and advanced reporting
ServicePilot goes one step further with in-depth analysis of every packet on every server
There are very few solutions that offer true real-time NPM analysis functionalities.
- Network flow behavior on Windows, Linux, zOS or Netflow
- Automatic mapping of relationships
- Abnormal behavior analysis with PCAP capture
ServicePilot goes further by analyzing each application transaction
ServicePilot offers the same functionalities as the leaders of the APM market but integrated/correlated to the whole Information System monitoring.
- Real application performance and user experience
- Distributed Traces and profiling
- Automatic instrumentation of popular languages
ServicePilot goes further with Infra-APM-NPM correlation
There are very few competing solutions capable of correlating Infra-APM-NPM in the same tool. The solutions are often made up of several products that do not work well together and make it difficult to quickly understand the cause of problems.
- Cut incident resolution time by 5 or more
- Machine Learning
- Root Cause Analysis
ServicePilot Technologies has designed and developed all the main bricks of the software
Some of the competition has a completely outdated architecture. ServicePilot is able to handle 10-20 times more volume per VM than most competitors and in an extremely secure manner.
- Based on the latest technologies
- Exceptional performance
- Secured by design including EV certificate signed binaries
The cost of the solution is very reasonable and the ROI very fast
Competitive low-end solutions sometimes appear to be free but are actually very expensive to install and maintain. The leaders in the APM market often charge exorbitant prices.
- No or low cost of implementation
- 3 to 5 times cheaper than APM leaders
- Low commitment - SaaS subscription