What is Oracle Database?
Oracle Database is a multi-model relational database management system (RDBMS). It is distributed under a proprietary license by Oracle.
Oracle Database monitoring
ServicePilot monitors an Oracle Database.
This package automatically configures the ServicePilot Agent in order to monitor an Oracle Database by using SQL requests. This package provides several kind of indicators and ratios:
- Process indicators: availability for each critical oracle process (SMON, PMON, LGWR , DBWR, CKPT, ...)
- System: raw data system indicators and Performance Management Ratio as defined by Oracle (logons cumulative, logons current, ...)
- TableSpace: size and usage of the tablespaces instance
How to install a oracle resource?
- Use your ServicePilot OnPremise installation or a SaaS account.
- Add a new oracle resource via the web interface (
/prmresources) or via API (
/prmpackagespage), the default ServicePilot agent or another agent will be provisioned automatically.
Details of the oracle package are located in the
/prmpackagespage of the software.
ServicePilot enables you to deliver IT services faster and more securely with automated discovery and advanced monitoring features.
By correlating the technology ORACLE with APM and infrastructure monitoring, ServicePilot is able to provide a more comprehensive view of an organization's IT environment.
This allows IT teams to quickly identify and diagnose issues that may be impacting application performance, and take corrective action before end-users are affected.
Start with a free trial of our SaaS solution. Explore ourplans or contact us to find what works best for you.