What is HPE 3PAR storage system?
Originally manufactured by 3PAR Inc. and bought by Hewlett Packard Enterprise in 2010, the HPE 3PAR StoreServ is a flagship HP Flash storage appliance.
HPE 3PAR StoreServ monitoring
This package is designed to monitor a HPE 3PAR StoreServ using the ServicePilot Agent.
It automatically configures the ServicePilot Manager to collect statistics by connecting to the SMI-S provider available directly on the HPE 3PAR StoreServ system.
The statistics gathered in this way include metrics for each critical appliance component discovered and monitored:
- Arrays (Total Operations, Read Volume, Write Volume...)
- Disk Drive (Health State, Disk Type, Default Block Size...)
- Disk Drive Stats (Read Traffic, Write Traffic, Total Traffic...)
- FC Ports (PortAvailability, Mode, Speed...)
- Nodes (Health State, Is In Cluster...)
- Node System Power Supply (ACStatus, Manufacturer, Model...)
- Storage Pools (Remaining Managed Space, Space Limit...)
- Storage System Power Supply (ACStatus, System Name...)
- Volumes (Admin Capacity, Access Mode, User Usage...)