Comprehensive Azure Cloud Monitoring
Observability of App Services and Azure Resources
ServicePilot helps you to automatically track and monitor your resources deployed in the Azure Cloud. This includes App Services, containers, databases, VMs, Blobs, and over 20 other Azure services. Through custom or standard dashboards and maps, get a clear view into the activity and performance of Azure Cloud services.
Picture a mid-size tech company that recently migrated its operations to Azure Cloud. They can automatically discover and monitor all their resources on Azure to manage their new cloud operations, identify issues and make sure that the performance is optimal.
- The main benefit of this feature is that it provides a clear observability of the Azure environment
- This allows for timely understanding of how resources are performing, which in turn leads to better management of the Cloud, improved IT operations and service delivery
Efficient Management of Costs and Azure Migrations
ServicePilot helps monitor how resources are being used both in the Cloud and On-Premise. It makes it easier to track the impact of deployments, migrations, or infrastructure and services changes. We provide important data that can help minimize costs and optimize resource usage, especially for cloud resources where costs are closely tied to usage.
Imagine a growing business planning a phased migration to Azure. They can use ServicePilot to monitor the migration process and control its cost. By ensuring optimal use of resources they can eliminate wasteful spending.
- This feature's main advantage is to help businesses with cost-effective cloud migrations
- They can manage their Azure environment more efficiently by being provided with useful information about resource usage and costs. It will help them make informed decisions and take action
Swift Incident Detection and Management
Our software uses advanced ML algorithms to quickly identify when there are issues with automatic detection of abnormal behaviors. This helps teams diagnose the causes of these incidents faster (Root Cause Analysis), so they can focus on resolving the most urgent problems and reduce their workload.
Consider an e-commerce platform having sudden performance issues during a major sales event. With ServicePilot, they can have a swift incident detection and Root Cause Analysis software. It will help them identify the problems quickly, minimizing the downtime and ensuring a smooth customer experience.
- This feature has a main advantage: it helps identify and solve issues as soon as they pop up
- It reduces the time a service is not working properly and leads to better customer service
We had migrated a part of our applications in the Microsoft Azure Cloud, and we wanted to set up effective server/application monitoring. This helps us optimize the infrastructure.
Azure and Hybrid Cloud Monitoring Software
Efficient Automatic Discovery
It helps you easily identify and monitor everything you have on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or your own data center.
Trend Analysis and Anomaly Detection
By using advanced technology and Machine Learning you can analyze trends and identify anomalies.
Get total visibility to understand how well applications and services are performing even from the Cloud.
Cloud Environment Monitoring
It helps monitor environments managed by Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and other Cloud providers.
Free installation in
a few clicks
- No on-premise software setup, servicing and configuration complexity
- Instant setup, complete and pre-configured to ensure robust monitoring
- Contracts and commitments over time ( > 1 year)
- Performance, Data Storage and Infrastructure Management
- 2 additional solutions: VoIP and Mainframe monitoring