What is a HP Comware Switch?
HP Comware Switch is a Comware switching product line commercialized by Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
HP Comware Switch monitoring
This package is designed to monitor an HP Comware switch using SNMP.
This package automatically configures the ServicePilot Agent to monitor an HP Comware switch based on an
The statistics gathered in this way include:
- Network: Ping Response Time and Interfaces activity
- System: CPU, Memory and Temperature
- Stack Members: Status, Role, CPU, Memory and Temperature
- Environment: Power Supply and Fan sensors
How to install a hp-comware-switch resource?
- Use your ServicePilot OnPremise installation or a SaaS account.
- Add a new hp-comware-switch resource via the web interface (
/prmresources) or via API (
/prmpackagespage), the default ServicePilot agent or another agent will be provisioned automatically.
Details of the hp-comware-switch package are located in the
/prmpackagespage of the software.
ServicePilot enables you to deliver IT services faster and more securely with automated discovery and advanced monitoring features.
By correlating the technology HP COMWARE SWITCH with APM and infrastructure monitoring, ServicePilot is able to provide a more comprehensive view of an organization's IT environment.
This allows IT teams to quickly identify and diagnose issues that may be impacting application performance, and take corrective action before end-users are affected.
Start with a free trial of our SaaS solution. Explore ourplans or contact us to find what works best for you.