What is Windows Server SP Agent?
The Microsoft Windows SP Agent is a .NET (dotNet) piece of software that allows to monitor and provide performance metrics for:
- Windows Server 2003 (R1/R2)
- Windows Server 2008 (R1/R2)
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
Windows Server SP Agent monitoring
This package is designed to monitor Microsoft Windows Servers using the ServicePilot Windows System Agent.
This package automatically configures the ServicePilot Agent to collect statistics from the Microsoft Windows Server on which the ServicePilot Windows System Agent has been deployed.
The statistics gathered in this way include:
- System: CPU and Memory utilization, global network and disk IOs
- Storage: detailed volume and underlying disk utilization
- Network: detailed interface status and utilization
- Applicative: running processes and services, related resource consumption
Please note that the Windows SP agent allow you to multiply exponentially your monitoring capabilities (easy configuration of additional APM, NPM, Databases, VoIP ... monitoring packages), automated server monitoring mechanisms, self-monitoring and more granular performance system monitoring.
How to install a microsoft-windows-sp-agent resource?
- Use your ServicePilot OnPremise installation or a SaaS account.
- Install an Enterprise Agent on your server. The supervision will be automatic if the collection is local.
Details of the microsoft-windows-sp-agent package are located in the
/prmpackagespage of the software.
ServicePilot enables you to deliver IT services faster and more securely with automated discovery and advanced monitoring features.
By correlating the technology MICROSOFT WINDOWS SP AGENT with APM and infrastructure monitoring, ServicePilot is able to provide a more comprehensive view of an organization's IT environment.
This allows IT teams to quickly identify and diagnose issues that may be impacting application performance, and take corrective action before end-users are affected.
Start with a free trial of our SaaS solution. Explore ourplans or contact us to find what works best for you.