What is Windows Server SP Agent?
The Microsoft Windows SP Agent is a .NET (dotNet) piece of software that allows to monitor and provide performance metrics for:
- Windows Server 2003 (R1/R2)
- Windows Server 2008 (R1/R2)
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
Windows Server SP Agent monitoring
This package is designed to monitor Microsoft Windows Servers using the ServicePilot Windows System Agent.
This package automatically configures the ServicePilot Manager to collect statistics from the Microsoft Windows Server on which the ServicePilot Windows System Agent has been deployed.
The statistics gathered in this way include:
- System: CPU and Memory utilization, global network and disk IOs
- Storage: detailed volume and underlying disk utilization
- Network: detailed interface status and utilization
- Applicative: running processes and services, related resource consumption
Please note that the Windows SP agent allow you to multiply exponentially your monitoring capabilities (easy configuration of additional APM, NPM, Databases, VoIP ... monitoring packages), automated server monitoring mechanisms, self-monitoring and more granular performance system monitoring.