What is a .NET process?
A dotnet process, in the simplest terms, is a running .NET application to which the operating system allocates processor time. A system process is uniquely identified on the system by its process identifier.
.NET process monitoring
This package monitors performance counters of a .NET process.
This gathers per .NET process statistics including:
- CPU utilization (%, system, user)
- .NET exceptions (Web and others)
- GC collection counts per generation (0, 1 and 2)
- GC memory load and pause time
- GC size per generation (0, 1, 2 and Large Object Heap)
- Thread contention counts and time
- Active threads and workerthreads