What is Avaya AES?
Avaya Aura Application Enablement Services, often called Avaya AES, is a software providing telephony APIs, Web Services, and the exposition of the Avaya Communication features.
Avaya AES package description
The ServicePilot Avaya AES package collects information for Avaya Application Enablement Services servers.
The Avaya AES package uses SNMP to query Avaya Application Enablement Services servers. The statistics gathered in this way include:
- System information
- CPU, Memory and Disk utilization
- Definity LAN Gateway service status
- Transport Layer service status
- AEP Link status and messaging usage
- Device Media Call Control service status, license, session, device and memory usage
- TSAPI service status license, link, clients, memory and stream usage
- Network interface statistics
How to install a avaya-aes resource?
- Use your ServicePilot OnPremise installation or a SaaS account.
- Add a new avaya-aes resource via the web interface (
/prmresources) or via API (
/prmpackagespage), the default ServicePilot agent or another agent will be provisioned automatically.
Details of the avaya-aes package are located in the
/prmpackagespage of the software.
ServicePilot enables you to deliver IT services faster and more securely with automated discovery and advanced monitoring features.
By correlating the technology AVAYA AES with APM and infrastructure monitoring, ServicePilot is able to provide a more comprehensive view of an organization's IT environment.
This allows IT teams to quickly identify and diagnose issues that may be impacting application performance, and take corrective action before end-users are affected.
Start with a free trial of our SaaS solution. Explore ourplans or contact us to find what works best for you.