What is Witness Systems ContactStore?
Witness ContactStore is an IP-based recording solution from Avaya that allows recording of IP endpoints, as well as digital and analog endpoints, without extra wiring to the telephone. This makes it a versatile solution for businesses that need to record calls for compliance, quality assurance, or other purposes.
The Witness ContactStore solution is designed to be easy to use and manage, with a web-based interface that allows administrators to access and manage recordings from anywhere. It also includes features for secure storage and retrieval of recordings, ensuring that they are protected and accessible when needed.
Key features of the Avaya Witness Systems ContactStore include:
- IP-Based Recording: it allows for recording of IP endpoints, as well as digital and analog endpoints, making it a versatile solution for businesses of all types.
- Easy Management: it includes a web-based interface, allowing administrators to easily access and manage recordings from anywhere.
- Secure Storage and Retrieval: it includes features for secure storage and retrieval of recordings, ensuring that they are protected and accessible when needed.
How to monitor Witness Systems ContactStore?
ServicePilot makes it easy to monitor the Witness Systems ContactStore with minimal configuration required on the target device. Simply configure the Witness Systems ContactStore to send SNMP Traps to ServicePilot. Then add a resource from the ServicePilot voip-witness-systems-contactstore package to your monitoring environment.
When Witness ContactStore SNMP Traps are received by the ServicePilot Agent and forwarded to the ServicePilot Manager, they can be categorized as per the defined trap categorization rules and tallied. Each time an SNMP Trap is received ServicePilot will analyse the severity of the trap and log the trap so that it may be correlated in dashboards.
How to install a witness-systems-contactstore resource?
- Use your ServicePilot OnPremise installation or a SaaS account.
- Add a new witness-systems-contactstore resource via the web interface (
/prmresources) or via API (
/prmpackagespage), the default ServicePilot agent or another agent will be provisioned automatically.
Details of the witness-systems-contactstore package are located in the
/prmpackagespage of the software.
ServicePilot enables you to deliver IT services faster and more securely with automated discovery and advanced monitoring features.
By correlating the technology WITNESS SYSTEMS CONTACTSTORE with APM and infrastructure monitoring, ServicePilot is able to provide a more comprehensive view of an organization's IT environment.
This allows IT teams to quickly identify and diagnose issues that may be impacting application performance, and take corrective action before end-users are affected.