What is a Poly RPRM?
Poly RealPresence Resource Manager (RPRM) is a Poly software to centralize Poly device management, monitoring, and provisioning. It provides a unified interface for managing all Poly devices in an organization, simplifying the task of managing a large number of devices and ensuring that they are all configured correctly and operating optimally.
The RPRM is designed to be scalable, allowing it to manage a large number of devices. It also provides detailed monitoring and reporting capabilities, helping businesses to identify and resolve issues quickly.
Key features of the Poly RPRM include:
- Centralized Management: The RPRM provides a unified interface for managing all Poly devices in an organization, simplifying device management.
- Scalability: The RPRM is designed to be scalable, allowing it to manage a large number of devices without sacrificing performance.
- Monitoring and Reporting: The RPRM provides detailed monitoring and reporting capabilities.
How to monitor a Poly RPRM?
ServicePilot makes it very easy to monitor a Poly RPRM. Simply configure the SNMP interface of the Poly RPRM. Then use the ServicePilot web interface to add a resource from the ServicePilot voip-poly-rprm package.
The statistics gathered in this way include:
- Calls and Conferences
- Network usage
How to install a poly-rprm resource?
- Use your ServicePilot OnPremise installation or a SaaS account.
- Add a new poly-rprm resource via the web interface (
/prmresources) or via API (
/prmpackagespage), the default ServicePilot agent or another agent will be provisioned automatically.
Details of the poly-rprm package are located in the
/prmpackagespage of the software.
ServicePilot enables you to deliver IT services faster and more securely with automated discovery and advanced monitoring features.
By correlating the technology POLY RPRM with APM and infrastructure monitoring, ServicePilot is able to provide a more comprehensive view of an organization's IT environment.
This allows IT teams to quickly identify and diagnose issues that may be impacting application performance, and take corrective action before end-users are affected.